Welcome to CTN! Feel free to introduce yourself and pass your business cards to members and other visitors.
Here is how the meeting is structured:
7:00 Open networking and coffee
7:15 Business meeting begins
- Each member stands and gives a brief 30 second “infomercial” about their business.
- You will have a chance to give an infomercial as well. However, please wait until members are finished.
7:40 Quick coffee break
- Speakers are given 20 minutes to discuss anything they would like about themselves and their businesses.
- The last 2 minutes are designated for questions, but feel free to raise your hand if you have a question in between—we are open to discussion!
- Speakers are scheduled on a rotating basis.
8:05 Education and Cabinet member reports
- Last weeks’ speakers give a brief education on ways to better your business.
- Education can be very specific, very broad, from an article, or from your own personal experience.
8:10 Referrals and testimonials
- Members stand again to pass business referrals and give testimonials to other members.
- Please feel free to share your thoughts about our meeting!
8:30 Closing Quote
Out group is different than many networking groups. One of our past members described our group as:
Here’s to the crazy ones!
The round heads in the square holes.
The ones who see things differently.
They’re not fond of rules and they have no respect for the status-quo.
You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them.
But the only thing you can’t do is ignore them.
Because they change things.
They push the human race forward.
And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think
they can change the world,
are the ones who do it.
Our Frequently Asked Questions page has additional information.
|President: Chris Pedrone||Vice-President: Chad Pino||Secretary: Michelle DiRenzo||Treasurer: Lisa Pelletier|
|John French||Chris Rimlinger||Bob Ruhland||Eric Szulgit||Tony Tortora|
Please Contact Us for applications and more information on joining our group.