Technology & Time Management
- “What do we all have that we want more of? Time is what we want most, but use worst” – William Penn
- Time is money, so why waste it looking for paper files & notes scribbled on the back of some miscellaneous scrap of paper?
- I’ve worked with some really gifted people who are the brains of their operation, but who spend numerous hours each week looking for notes or files on paper that have been misplaced or misfiled.
- Move forward today by using some simple, free technology… Evernote!
- It is software and an app that will let you effortlessly save time & money everyday while minimizing your stress along the way.
- Take a picture with Evernote and catalog whatever document or note you want.
- You can save attachments, set reminders, scribble a note or draw using your smartphone or tablet, and you can type a note, document or list, too.
- Take a picture with your smartphone of a business card and load it effortlessly into your contacts.
- Have a letter or project going through your mind while driving – use the voice recognition software and dictate those great ideas. Copy and paste them into your masterpiece later.
- Evernote will sync between whatever devices you own, and can even be shared for collaborative endeavors.
- Stop sifting through the file cabinet or the piles of paperwork on your desk, and get back to doing something fun!
Evernote website: http://www.evernote.com