I suspect this will be my final post-meeting email as outgoing Pres!
First off, a big thank you to Chris P for leading today’s meeting, and for bringing me up to speed afterwards (especially the night after a concert!)
Congrats to the new incoming leadership, effective as of next meeting (9/2):
President: Chris Pedrone
Vice President: Chad Pino
Secretary: Michelle DiRenzo
Also, I’m happy to hear of efforts to even out the leadership workload and revert back to shorter term lengths! Solid moves!
On that note, I’m happy to support the new leaders however is needed in transition (also happy to update and re-print the Member Brochure as well).
Lastly, thank you everyone for your commitment to the group over the past three years. You’ve meant the world to me and my business!
See you all next week! (as just a member again! YES!)
I suppose we’ll fold this week’s action into next week’s recap.
Next Meeting (9/2/21)
🗣️ Speaker will be John French
💡 Educator will be Dave Reininger
📅 Announcements & Events
- Ongoing Medicare EASY & HealthInsurance EASY Webinars
View & Register at https://medicare-easy.com/presentations and https://healthinsurance-easy.com/presentations
- Thrs 7/15 – Health Insurance for Retirees
- Mondays @ Noon – Health Insurance Options in Retirement
- Wednesdays @ 6:30PM – Medicare 101
- Arbor Hill Discount Code — for CTN members only!
- Tuesday’s @ 6:45pm Zoom Yoga with Chris Pedrone