Good meeting this week CTN!
⏰ 7AM Club: Chad, Jamie , Jim, Michelle, Todd, Tony
🏆 Congrats to Jim for winning the 7 AM door prize!
Attendance: 89% – Please send a sub if you are unable to make the meeting!
Connor subbing for Vicki
Calvin subbing for Shawn
Josh subbing for Zack
Rob subbing for Dave
Wendy subbing for Rich
• Social currency: People share products/ideas that make them appear smart, cool or informed. Create social currency by (i) making your product/idea remarkable, (ii) leveraging game mechanics and (iii) by using scarcity and exclusivity.
• Triggers: People tend to talk about whatever’s at the top of their minds. Create effective triggers that meet 3 criteria: (i) Frequency, (ii) Relevance, and (iii) Context.
• Emotion: Both positive & negative emotions can spur action, so long as they trigger a high level of arousal. Use this principle to find your emotional hook or leverage situational factors for emotional arousal.
• Public: We’re more likely to discuss and imitate something that’s public and observable. Create Social Proof using (i) self-advertising and (ii) behavioral residue.
• Practical Value: People like to help others. We’ll pass on content with practical value that’ll benefit the recipients. Highlight incredible value and package your content accordingly.
• Stories: Stories are a fast and easy way for people to pass on lots of information in a vivid, engaging and persuasive way. Embed your product/idea in a captivating story and ensure your brand/message is integral to the story.
Read the full article at: https://readingraphics.com/book-summary-contagious-why-things-catch-on/
🗣️ Speaker will be Shawn Gee
💡 Educator will be Eric Szulgit
📅 Announcements & Events
- Sep 10: Bachti Barn, Macedon (See Chris P for details)
- Sept 23, 24: Grape Festival
Arbor Hill Discount Code — for CTN members only!
- Wednesdays: Bingo at Fairport VFW. Doors open at 6:30p, Games start at 7:15p.
- Medicare EASY & Health Insurance EASY Medicare 101 Educational Events
- Webinars every Wednesday at 6:30
- In-person last Wednesday of every month at 6:30
- View & Register at https://medicare-easy.com/presentations