August 1, 2019
by Trip Fulreader •
Hello CTN! Great meeting this morning!
By 7am we had most members present. Let’s keep it going next week!
Please do your best to be in the meeting room by 7AM! It affects the rest of the meeting, and ultimately our success!
Today we had 75% attendance. A light showing. Let’s hit 100% next week!
Members, your seat is valuable! Please make sure you do your best to get a sub!
🤝 Subs & Guests:
Colin Doane with Lacy Katzen | Sub for Dan Bryson
Today we invested our time into a consensus on our future meeting location.
Given the latest updates and pricing from Midvale (thank you Todd!), we unanimously elected to return to Midvale (for $8/head for coffee and tea — no food for now), and we’ll take it from there.
Thank you to everyone who helped scope out new places. I think we now have a much better understanding of Midvale’s value.
Again, thank you to Todd, who will be following up with Midvale to secure pricing and provisions in writing.
Next Week’s Meeting
We will be returning to Midvale next Thursday (8/8), resuming our normal format and speaker rotation.
🗣️ Speaker will be Eric Szulgit!
💡 Educator will be Todd Metcalfe!
Announcements & Events
- 8/1 (Today) 11am – 2pm – Bob Ruhland Open House at 441 Benton Street – Looking for potential buyers!
- 7/27-28 (Sat & Sun) Arbor Hill Grapery @ Lakefront Arts Festival (Kershaw Park in Canandaigua) – John Needs Wine Pourers!
- 8/6 (Tue) Rock-It-Science @ Cruise Night in Fairport (by Box Factory)
- 8/16 (Fri) Rock-It-Science @ Argyle Grill (Come see their new drummer!)
- 9/30 (Tue) 4th Annual Red Solo Cup Golf Tournament to benefit Rochester Spinal Association
Meeting Minutes – 8/1/2019
August 1, 2019 by Trip Fulreader • Meeting Minutes