Hello CTN! Great meeting this morning!
At 7am we had 9 members present. Let’s hit 10+ next week!
Please do your best to be in the meeting room by 7AM! It affects the rest of the meeting, and ultimately our success!
Today we had 95% attendance. Let’s hit 100% next week!
Members, your seat is valuable! Please make sure you do your best to get a sub!
Thank you Todd for updating us on your cash flow collections capabilities and the Trusted Advisor Program (“TAP”)!
To sign up as a TSI Trusted Advisor with Todd, please go to: https://join.transworldsystems.com/toddmetcalfe
Everyone be sure to book a 1-on-1 with Vicki to learn how you can help grow her business!
Thank you to Vicki for the education on five key aspects to effectively networking at events.
- Know Your Specific Purpose
- Communicate Powerfully
- Be Active
- Follow Up
- Stay In Touch
📍 Meeting Location Updates
|Midvale||Todd||Waiting||$11.50/head||Tea/Coffee, Continental Breakfast|
|YMCA Penfield||Michelle||Possible||$50/hour ($100/wk)||Room only (coffee, etc. needed)|
|Shadow Lake||Vicki||Possible||$250/week||Tea/Coffee, Continental Breakfast (no fruit)|
|Fairport Mechants Association||Jeremy/Bob?||?||?||?|
|Woodcliff||Jeremy||Prob Out||Likely $$$||TBD|
|Hampton Inn Penfield||Orin||Out|
|Marriott Penfield||Chris R.||Out|
|Hilton Garden||Chris P.||Out|
|Wegmans Penfield||Dan||Out||Don’t offer a room|
|Wegmans Pittsford||Dan||Out||$450/week||Too expensive|
|Eaglevale||Orin||Out||Only available 8 months/year|
|Joey’s Pasta House||Vicki||Out||$400/week||Too expensive|
- No more than $200/meeting ($10/head) for everything included.
- Spacious-enough to accommodate current size plus growth (~30 people or so)
- Within about 3 miles from the Midvale/Fairport area, per the map below:
- 7/27-28 (Sat & Sun) Arbor Hill Grapery @ Lakefront Arts Festival (Kershaw Park in Canandaigua) – John Needs Wine Pourers!
- 8/6 (Tue) Rock-It-Science @ Cruise Night in Fairport (by Box Factory)
- 8/16 (Fri) Rock-It-Science @ Argyle Grill (Come see their new drummer!)
- 9/30 (Tue) 4th Annual Red Solo Cup Golf Tournament to benefit Rochester Spinal Association – John French looking for golf partners!