Hello CTN! Great meeting this morning!
At 7am we had plenty of members present in Lisa’s parking lot, so I’m calling our timeliness a general success!
Please do your best to be in the meeting room by 7AM! It affects the rest of the meeting, and ultimately our success!
Today we had 90% attendance. A couple people down, but not bad!
Members, your seat is valuable! Please make sure you do your best to get a sub!
Thank you to all who attended! A very productive strategy meeting on where and how best to handle our possible location change.
Here are the places members have volunteered to check out so far:
Hampton Inn Penfield – Orin
Marriott Penfield – Chris R (done, details in other email)
Hilton Garden – Chris P
Wegmans Penfield – Dan
Woodcliff – Jeremy
Country Inn – Michelle
Vicki is also reaching out to the following places:
- Joey’s Pasta House on Penfield Road, they have a private location for events.
- Jeramiah’s on Fairport Nine Mile Line Road, they have a private room.
- Shadow Lake Country Club on Five Mile Line Road.
- Penfield Chamber of Commerce to see if they have any suggestions.
- No more than $200/meeting ($10/head) for everything included.
- Spacious-enough to accommodate current size plus growth (~30 people or so)
- Within about 3 miles from the Midvale/Fairport area, per the map below:
- 7/20 Rock-It-Science @ Arbor Hill