Great meeting today CTN!
⏰ 7AM Club: Chad (3x), Eric, Michelle (11x), Jim (6x), Rich (6x), Todd, Tony(15x), Trip
👨👨👧👦 Attendance: 81%
🤝 Subs & Guests:
Justin Skidmore, Senior Commercial Sales Representative – Security101 | Guest of Eric Szulgit
🗣️ Speaker: Todd Metcalfe
Thank you, Todd, for updating us on your business and how TSI can recover aging A/R so effectively!
Everyone be sure to book a 1-on-1 with Todd to learn how you can help grow his business!
💡 Educator: Trip Fulreader (impromptu!)
7 Pieces of Advice to (Re)Start Your Business in 2020
- Learn Something New Every Day
- Embrace Fear & Take The Leap
- Find Unique Revenue Streams
- Show The World What You Are Doing
- Pay Yourself First
- Leverage Your Network To Find Partners
- Look For The Light
🍻 1-on-1’s: 6 – EVERYONE BOOK A 1-ON-1!
💵 Receipts: $2,000
🗣️ Speaker will be Dr. Joe DiPrima!
💡 Educator will be Todd and/or Vicki!
📅 Announcements & Events
- ONGOING – Once @ Geva Theater – Go And See! (Thank you Vicki!)
- Fri 3/6 – Rochester ETHIE Awards Learning Event @ St. John Fischer
- Fri 3/6 7-10pm – Arbor Hill pouring Wine at Center Ice (Holy Childhood Fund-Raiser) – Tickets $55/person, $95/couple
- Mon 3/9 6-8:30pm – Arbor Hill pouring wine @ Pittsford Rotary’s A Taste Of Pittsford @ Nazareth College
- Wed 3/18 – Gong Bath w/ Chris Pedrone @ Thrive Yoga
- Wed 4/1 – Gong Bath w/ Chris Pedrone @ Pittsford Library
- Sat 4/18 – Rochester Regional Heart Walk in April (See Chad) – heart.org/goto/alyssapino
- Thr 5/14 – Gong Bath “Rebirth” w/ Chris Pedrone @ Thrive Yoga