– Hello CTN!
Great meeting today. Here’s the recap:
⏰ 7AM Club: Chad (5x), Eric (10x), Jeremy (15x), John F (4x), Lisa S, Meagan (4x), Michelle (3x), Rich (12x), Todd (25x), Trip (5x), Tony (5x)
🗣️ Speaker: Zack Lang
Thank you Zack for the great personal intro, overview of your role at Paychex and how you bring value to businesses!
Everyone be sure to book a 1-on-1 with Zack to learn how you can help grow his business!
💡 Educator: Dave Reininger (by way of Jeremy Starr, who did an EXCELLENT job as a stand-in!)
🍻 1-on-1’s: 8 – EVERYONE BOOK A 1-ON-1!
💵 Receipts: TBD next week
💬 Closing Quote (via Bob): Have the courage to ask for help!
Next Meeting (2/18/21)
🗣️ Speaker will be John French!
💡 Educator will be Zack Lang!
📅 Announcements & Events
- Tuesday’s @ 6:45pm Zoom Yoga with Chris Pedrone
- Sat 2/13 @ 4:30pm – Vintage Vines & Valentines in Naples (see John F for more details!)
- Sun 2/14 @ 2PM or 4PM – Living Roots “Be Mine Chocolate & Wine” Virtual Tasting, $60/couple (signup link here)
- Upcoming Snowshoe/Cross-Country Get-Together – TBD!
- Arbor Hill Discount Code for CTN members only! (ask John for the code)
Meeting Minutes – 2/11/2021
February 11, 2021 by Trip Fulreader • Meeting Minutes
Thank you Dave for the mention of “Remember Tomorrow” from Jesse Itzler’s book Living with the Monks: What Turning Off My Phone Taught Me about Happiness, Gratitude, and Focus