⏰ 7AM Club: Chad, Eric (8x), Jim, Michelle (4x), Orin (3x), Todd (6x), Tony(8x), Trip (6x)
👨👨👧👦 Attendance: 67% – I’ll blame Santa for this one!
🤝 Subs & Guests:
Ken Kathan – Director of Finance, Premier Senior Living Group| Guest of Bob Ruhland
A great idea from Bob Ruhland:
👇👇👇 ACTIVE LIST OF SUBS + THEIR CONTACT INFO AT THE BOTTOM OF EVERY EMAIL 👇👇👇 from now on.
No longer should we have an excuse not to reach out to subs for future meetings!
🗣️ Speaker: Eric Szulgit
Thank you, Eric, for detailing how your business is progressing and the current trends in commercial electric!
Everyone be sure to book a 1-on-1 with Eric to learn how you can help grow his business!
💡 Educator: Trip Fulreader
Set business goals for 2020! 10 entrepreneurs share their goals below!
🍻 1-on-1’s: 6 – EVERYONE BOOK A 1-ON-1!
💵 Receipts: $3,050
🗣️ Speaker will be Bob Ruhland!
💡 Educator will be Eric Szulgit!
📅 Announcements & Events
- Fri 12/27 7:30pm – Rock-It-Science at Argyle Grill
- Tue 12/31 7pm dinner, band at 9pm-1am – Rock-It-Science at Longshots ($199 per couple, Prime Rib Buffet, Open Bar + Champagne)
- Sat 1/11 6:30pm – Ramahannakwanimus Dinner – McGregor’s (Empire Boulevard)
- More Details Next Week!
- THANK YOU to Eric, Michell, Chad, Tony – And all who have helped book the venue!
- Please RSVP with an attendance number by next week if you can!
- Thr 1/23 7pm – Sound Journey with Chris Pedrone @ Thrive Yoga
- Sun 1/26 2pm – Webster Library – Sound Bath with Chris Pedrone (again)!