Great meeting this morning CTN!!
⏰ 7AM Club: Chad, Chris P, Eric, Jim, Rich, Tony
🏆 Congrats to Tony for 100% perfect Q4 attendance and 7AM club!
👨👨👧👦 Attendance: 91% – Please send a sub if you can’t make it!
QTD Perfect Attendance: Bob, Chris R, John F, Sam, Tony, Trip
🤝 Subs & Guests:
🗣️ No Speaker, There will be a Full Breakfast, We will discuss 2023 CTN goals
💡 Educator will be Collective Wisdom of the Group
Attendance is vital to the group. While personal circumstances may result in an absence, it should be the exception, not a habit. If needed, the leadership team will address attendance issues with a member and the member’s seat may be at risk.
Trip agreed to take on Social Media for the group. More discussion about this next week.
The Sub list needs to be revised. Details to be discussed at the next meeting.
📅 Announcements & Events
- Thurs 12/15: 5-7 Brew and Brats Beer Pairing: $40. Pre-sale only. Get your tickets at https://brewandbrats.com
- Next week: Full CTN breakfast Breakfast at Midvale
- 12/29: No Meeting
- 1/1 4@ 6PM: CTN holiday party, location TBD
- SCORE Seminar: Accounting, Record Keeping & Taxes for Small Business. 1/12 9am. No cost to attend. Get more info and register at https://greaterrochester.score.org/event/accounting-record-keeping-taxes-small-business-0
- Pierogi night every Friday at the Ukranian Cultural Center; they are taking donations if you’d like to support the local Ukranian families
- Arbor Hill Discount Code — for CTN members only!
- Medicare EASY & Health Insurance EASY Medicare 101 Educational Events
- Webinars every Wednesday at 6:30
- In-person last Wednesday of every month at 6:30
- View & Register at https://medicare-easy.com/presentations