Hello CTN! Great meeting this morning!
⏰ 7AM Club: Chris P, Eric(5x), Jeremy(6x), Jim(3x), Michelle, Todd(3x), Tony(5x), Trip(3x)
🤝 Subs & Guests:
Savannah Yott – Float Assistant Manager, Canandaigua National Bank | Guest of Chris Pedrone
🗣️ Speaker: Jim Baker
Thank you Jim for detailing your time and travels in the Navy – very inspiring!
Everyone be sure to book a 1-on-1 with Jim to learn how you can help grow his business!
💡 Educator: Chris Rimlinger
Thank you Chris for the look at Hanlon’s Razor!
🍻 1-on-1’s: 8 – EVERYONE BOOK A 1-ON-1!
💵 Receipts: $7,000+
🦃🦃🦃 PLEASE NOTE! – THANKSGIVING BREAKFAST MEETUP! 🦃🦃🦃
We will be holding an optional breakfast meetup at:
Liberty Restaurant (160 Winton Rd North, 14610) on Thursday, November 28 @ 7:30AM!
Next Regular Meeting (12/5)
🗣️ Speaker will be Orin Strowe!
💡 Educator will be Jim Baker!
Announcements & Events
- Fri 11/22 4-6pm – CTN Happy Hour with Bob Ruhland at Pour House (1665 Penfield Road) (NOT FairPour!)
- Sun 11/23 2-5pm – Arbor Hill pouring wine at Marketview Liquor
- Sat 11/23 7-10pm – Rock-It-Science @ Argyle Grill
- Sun 1/11 – Ramahannakwanimus Dinner
- Location TBD – Must hold 35-40 people, have good food and bar
- EVERYONE GET CONTACTING AND RESEARCHING!
- Good time to invite former members back!
Meeting Minutes – 11/21/2019
November 21, 2019 by Trip Fulreader • Meeting Minutes