Welcome to CTN! Feel free to introduce yourself and pass your business cards to members and other visitors.
Here is how the meeting is structured:
7:00 Open networking and continental breakfast
7:15 Business meeting begins
- Each member stands and gives a brief 30 second “infomercial” about their business.
- You will have a chance to give an infomercial as well. However, please wait until members are finished.
7:25 First speaker
- Speakers are given 10 minutes to discuss anything they would like about themselves and their businesses.
- The last 2 minutes are designated for questions, but feel free to raise your hand if you have a question in between—we are open to discussion!
- FYI: Speakers are scheduled on a rotating basis. Currently, members speak roughly once per quarter.
7:35 Quick coffee break
7:40 Cabinet member reports
- Last weeks’ speakers give a brief education on ways to better your business.
- Education can be very specific, very broad, from an article, or from your own personal experience.
8:00 Second Speaker
8:10 Referrals and testimonials
- Members stand again to pass business referrals and give testimonials to other members.
- Please feel free to share your thoughts about our meeting!
8:30 Closing Quote
Our Frequently Asked Questions page has additional information.
|President: Michelle DiRenzo||Vice-President: Chris Pedrone||Secretary: Tara N. Zempel, DC||Treasurer: Lisa Pelletier|
|John French||Chris Rimlinger||Bob Ruhland||Eric Szulgit||Tony Tortora|
Please Contact Us for applications and more information on joining our group.