Hello CTN! Great meeting this morning!
⏰ 7AM Club: 11: Brian, Chad, Jeremy, John D, Jim, Lisa, Michelle, Mike, Rich, Tony, Vicki
👨👨👧👦 Attendance: 85%
🤝 Subs & Guests:
Christina Mancini with Mancini Public Relations | Guest of Vicki
Nate Boehm with Szulgit Electric | Sub for Eric
Colin Doane with Lacy Katzen | Sub for Bob
🗣️ Speaker: Lisa Pelletier
Thank you Lisa for the succinct overview of income, expenses and how to report them to the IRS and NYS Department of Taxation!
Everyone be sure to book a 1-on-1 with Lisa to learn how you can help grow her business!
💡 Educator: John DiSanto
Thank you John for reminder to always under-promise, and over-deliver!
Deliver more than expected(Its a great way to get noticed in your industry and build a loyal following of advocates)From Larry Page co-founder of Google – consistently being better than what you are expected to be is a value that is understood and valued not only in the world of business but also by your clients. This is the fastest way to put yourself in the spotlight. Word of mouth works and this is how you get the best of it. This way you make sure that you are setting yourself apart from everyone else.
🍻 1-on-1’s: 4 – EVERYONE BOOK A 1-ON-1!
💵 Receipts: $6,660
Next Week’s Meeting
🗣️ Speaker will be Rich de Asis!
💡 Educator will be Lisa Pelletier!
Announcements & Events
- Fri 10/18 4-7pm – Arbor Hill pouring wine at Marketview Liquor
- Sun 10/20, 1:30-3:30pm @ Thrive Yoga – Chris Pedrone Kickstarter for yoga colleague – Come support!
- Fri 10/26 8pm Onward – Rock-It-Science Halloween Spooktacular at Argyle Grill!
- Thrs 10/31 8pm – Rock-It-Science Halloween Spooktacular (Part 2!) @ Finger Lakes Hotel
- Thr 11/14 7pm – Gong Bath with Chris Pedrone at Thrive Yoga